2200 SF In Stock | Samples Available
Tacaná 24x12" Lava Tile Planks
Save up to 25% Sitewide
- Save 20% with code Feb20
- Orders over $3k save 25% with code Feb25
- Minimums must be met for project orders to qualify for discount
- Use code VIP5 for $5 off your sample order + free shipping
- Offer ends 2/28
Tacaná 24x12" Genuine Lava Tile Planks are a light grey with small voids and will adorn your surface with their natural texture and variation. Each tile was formed through volcanic activity, and is unique. See all Lava options.
Pricing and Minimums:
- $39.99/plank ($19.99/SF)
- Minimum: 4 bundles of 6 planks (24 planks, 48 square feet)
- 10% overage or one extra bundle (whichever is greater) required. See below for calculations.
- Extra discounts may be applied to the following orders. Contact us to receive a custom quote:
- Orders over $15,000.
- Trade orders from design professionals.
Stock Levels and Shipping:
- See in-stock and incoming inventory at the top of the page. Quantities are expressed in square feet (SF).
- In-stock items typically ship the next business day.
- Unsold incoming inventory is listed with the expected arrival months
- Special orders may have up to a 16 week lead time.
- Once shipped, delivery typically takes 1-2 weeks.
- All in-stock and incoming inventory is available on a first-come basis.
Key product information:
- Dimensions: 24 x 12 x 5/8"
- Weight: 16.75 lbs/plank
- Pictured: A pair of Lava Planks, 3x3" close-up
- Uses: Walls, floors, indoors, outdoors. Please note: for floors, consider filling pores with epoxy or nonsanded grout to minimize debris collection.
- Because of the natural qualities of this product, there may be variation in color from plank to plank.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
More Ordering information:
- Each bundle contains 6 planks.
- See Lava Tile Installation and Care Instructions.
- Sample Program: The purpose of our sample program, which we operate at a loss, is for our clients to evaluate a physical sample for a design project. We may contact non-trade customers prior to sending samples to qualify your plans, confirm that you are working with a licensed professional, and that our minimums and lead times match project requirements. To maximize our first-quality inventory for project orders, we may send samples with slight damage, such as chips on the corners or edges. Furthermore, we will limit the number of large breeze block samples to a total of 1, small breeze blocks to 2, and cement tiles to 4, prior to providing a quotation for the planned project. Our business model does not support providing samples for other purposes, therefore, we will cancel and refund sample orders that are outside the scope of the parameters outlined.
How many boxes of cement tiles are needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to your order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each bundle contains 6 tile planks, which will cover exactly 12 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 12 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 12 = 22.91. Round up and order 23 bundles which will contain 138 planks.
Please note that we require all customers to order 10% overage or one extra bundle, whichever is greater, to ensure that the installation can be completed, even if there are minor mishaps in shipping or on the jobsite.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.