Shipping, Delivery, Warranty and Return Policies
- All stocked samples are shipped free within the 50 US states + Puerto Rico via USPS Priority Mail.
- For Canada, purchase your samples on Wayfair.ca.
- For orders to other locations, call 951-781-300 for a custom quote
- Need a custom sample with specific patterns and colors? Each order is different, so please contact us so that we can provide a quote.
- Sample Program: The purpose of our sample program, which we operate at a loss, is for our clients to evaluate a physical sample for a larger construction project. We may contact non-trade customers prior to sending samples to qualify your project, confirm that you are working with a licensed professional, and that our minimums and lead times match project requirements. To maximize our first-quality inventory for project orders, we may send samples with slight damage, such as chips on the corners or edges. Furthermore, we will limit the number of large breeze block samples to a total of 1, small breeze blocks to 2, and cement tiles to 4, prior to providing a quotation for the planned project. Our business model does not support providing samples for other purposes, therefore, we will cancel and refund sample orders that are outside the scope of the parameters outlined.
- When we receive inventory with slight damage, we may use these products as samples. We will ensure that we send samples that will allow our customers to visualize the product. In addition, because samples are shipped in small packages, it is not unusual for some damage to occur in shipping (note that project orders will be shipped on pallets with very little chance of freight damage). Slightly damaged samples are not a reason to request replacement or refunds.
- For orders delivered to the lower contiguous 48 US states:
- Need less than the minimum? Contact us for a custom quote (we will need to add a shipping surcharge) or order as little as 1 box on Wayfair.com.
- Products in-stock in the USA are delivered in 1-2 weeks
- Products in-stock in Mexico are delivered in 2-4 weeks
- Special/custom orders can often be delivered in 8-12 weeks, and will depend on the size of the order, manufacturing location and factory capacity, and can only be confirmed after order placement.
- *We will need to request an alternate delivery address for shipments to locations not easily or safely accessible by truck through our independent network of LTL carriers. Examples are locations on narrow, curvy or unpaved roads, steep inclines, or remote locations. For addresses not connected to the US mainland, such as islands only accessible by barge, we will deliver to the closest mainland location. Please contact us at 951-781-3000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if your location falls into one of these categories and we will work with you to find the best way to deliver your order.
- We accept online orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other countries; however, we will deliver to the closest point within the 48 contiguous states and it will be the responsibility of the customer to provide shipping from that point. We can assist with recommendations. Please contact us to discuss your custom order at 951-781-3000 or email@example.com or general inquiries about deliveries to other locations.
- Canadian customers, order online from Wayfair.ca.
- Non-sample orders for cement tiles and breeze blocks are delivered by truck on pallets in boxes that contain 12-16 tiles each and weigh 30-40 pounds for easy handling. Trucks with lift gates should be requested if products are being delivered to a site that does not have a loading dock or forklift. Customer must be present at time of delivery.
- Any freight damage must be noted, photographed and reported within 2 days. Contact us to report freight damage.
- Important: Be sure to review the Installation and Care Instructions before beginning your project:
If the product you are purchasing is stored in our Riverside, CA warehouse, you will be given the option to save shipping charges and pickup your order at checkout.
Ordering Requirements - 10-15% Overage
It is industry standard to order at least 10-15% more than needed to cover your actual square footage, or 1 extra box/bundle, whichever amount is greater. We require 10% overage on tile and 15% overage on block. This is to cover minor shipping and jobsite mishaps.
We will ship project orders as soon as they become available. If the customer requests that we hold the shipment in our warehouse, there will be a $50 per pallet charge per month.
Our warranty covers material and manufacturing defects. Variation in color and finish are to be expected in concrete products, as well as minor chips around the edges, which will disappear upon installation. If the number of defective products exceeds the required overage and prevents the installation from being completed, the products will be replaced as quickly as possible. Products cannot be returned once removed from packaging, altered or installed.
Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy
In-stock orders may not be cancelled once they are shipped, but can be returned in original packaging and in like-new condition. A $100 or 30% restocking fee (whichever is greater) will be subtracted from original selling price. If the final order would have qualified for a lesser discount at the time of order, that difference will be subtracted. Return freight must be shipped on a pallet with industry standard wrapping with insurance and arranged by the customer, and refund will not be provided until product is received in our warehouse and inspected. Small orders can be driven to the warehouse by the customer. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please contact us at 951-781-3000 to arrange your return.
Read about other options for extra blocks: Got extra Breeze Blocks? 4 Ways to Help them Find a Happy Home!
Custom orders cannot be cancelled once in production and cannot be returned or refunded except for defect. Slight color variation or rough edges are inherent to the product and are not considered defects. Please contact us immediately at 951-781-3000 to report defective or damaged product.