$20 donation to Beds and Blessings made with each purchase
Raincross Terrazzo 8" Square Cement Tile
Raincross Terrazzo Cement Tiles celebrate the iconic "Riverside Bell", which was originally created by Frank Miller, the founder of the beloved Mission Inn Hotel in downtown Riverside, CA. This striking black-and-white color combination features genuine terrazzo aggregates, and was inspired by the graphic marble floor design in the grand hotel lobby. We have brought the Raincross symbol to life in our cement tiles to help support one of our favorite charities, Beds and Blessings, which provides beds for foster and needy children in the Riverside area. Each tile is hand-made by artisans, using a technique developed in France in the 1800s, where cement with natural pigments is poured into a mold, hydraulically pressed, then cured in the sun. See all Raincross colors. See all Terrazzo tiles.
- Tile with Shipping (US addresses only), $25
- Tile with Wooden Stand and Shipping (US addresses only), $35
- A $20 donation will be made to Beds and Blessings with each tile purchased.
- Discount codes may not be applied to this product.
- Free shipping offers do not apply to this product (choose Tile with Shipping options)
- If you are interested in purchasing a larger quantity of these tiles for a construction project, please contact us at 951-781-3000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Colors can be customized in any combination from our palette of over 100 colors. $20/tile charitable donation will not apply.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, single tile with black wooden easel stand, cross-sectional view of the tile.
- Dimensions: 8"x8"x5/8"
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure