296 SF In Stock | Samples Available
Elon White 8 x2.5" Elongated Hex Cement Wall Tile
Save 20% on all orders with code MAY-20 (minimums apply to project orders)
Save 25% on orders $3000+ with code MAY-25
Samples ship for free
Elon White is an elongated hexagonal cement wall tile in a a soft, yellow-based white color. See complete Thin Brick Wall Tile offering
Pricing and Minimums:
- $1.99/tile ($20.95/SF)
- Minimum: 12 boxes of 40 (45 SF, 480 tiles)
- Avoid shipping charges and pickup at our warehouse in Riverside, CA.
- 10% overage or one extra box (whichever is greater) required. See below for calculations.
- Extra discounts may be applied to the following orders. Contact us to receive a custom quote:
- Orders over $5000.
- Trade orders from design professionals.
Stock Levels and Shipping:
- See in-stock inventory at the top of the page. Quantities are expressed in square feet (SF). In-stock items typically ship the next business day.
- Once shipped, delivery typically takes 1-2 weeks.
- All in-stock and incoming inventory is available on a first-come basis.
- Located in Canada? Purchase our cement tiles on Wayfair.ca.
Key product information:
- Dimensions: 8"x2.5"x3/8"
- Uses: Walls, indoors, outdoors
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there may be variation in color from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
More Ordering information:
- Each box of 40 covers 3.8 square feet, not including required 10% extra (see below)
- Please review our Cement Tile Installation Instructions before starting your project.
- Sample Program: The purpose of our sample program, which we operate at a loss, is for our clients to evaluate a physical sample for a design project. We may contact non-trade customers prior to sending samples to qualify your plans, confirm that you are working with a licensed professional, and that our minimums and lead times match project requirements. To maximize our first-quality inventory for project orders, we may send samples with slight damage, such as chips on the corners or edges. Furthermore, we will limit the number of large breeze block samples to a total of 1, small breeze blocks to 2, and cement tiles to 4, prior to providing a quotation for the planned project. Our business model does not support providing samples for other purposes, therefore, we will cancel and refund sample orders that are outside the scope of the parameters outlined.
How many boxes of cement tiles are needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 40 tiles, which will cover exactly 3.8 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 3.8 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 3.8 = 72.3. Round up and order 73 boxes which will contain 2920 tiles.
Please note that we require all customers to order 10% overage or one extra box, whichever is greater, to ensure that the installation can be completed, even if there are minor mishaps in shipping or on the jobsite.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.