640 SF In Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Checkerboard Pattern Made with 8"x8" Onyx and Cotton Cement Tiles
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Color Reference Samples: $5.98 per set - (2"x2" color reference) limit one set per customer per pattern
Full-Sized Samples: per set - 2 full sized cement tiles, limit one set per customer per pattern
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($8.99/tile, $20.75 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($7.99/tile, $18.44 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($6.99/tile, $16.14 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $9.99/tile, $23.05 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
Got a question or a special request? Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Checkerboard Bias layout covering a 34"x34" surface, 4X4 tile layout covering a 32"x32" surface, solid colored tiles.
- Dimensions: 8"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors in shaded areas.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Cement tiles are hand-made and will have slight color variations from tile to tile.
- Ensure that all tiles needed to complete your project are ordered together. Placing multiple orders may result in mixed lots which may result in greater than normal color variation.
- Free shipping on all orders
- 12 tiles per box (sold as 1 bundle, which contains 2 boxes)
- Minimum: 4 bundles (41 square feet)
- Each set of 2 boxes contains 24 tiles and covers exactly 10.4 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below for measuring instructions)
- Delivery time when in stock: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery time for larger orders that cannot be fulfilled from stock: 8-12 weeks
- Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email to place your special order.
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 12 tiles, which will cover exactly 5.2 square feet. Note that Checkerboard is sold in sets of 2 boxes. Using the example above, divide 275 by 5.2 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5.2 = 52.8. Round up and order 53 boxes which will contain 636 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.