155 SF In Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping, From $6.29
Sunglow 8367 - 8" Square Cement Tile
Sunglow 8367 is our warm-tone, clean shade of yellow. See all available shapes in Sunglow.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $2.99 each - (2"x2" color reference) limit one per customer per pattern
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($8.99/tile, $20.67 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($7.99/tile, $18.37 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($6.99/tile, $16.08 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $9.99/tile, $22.98 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
Got a question or a special request? Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile
- Dimensions: 8"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors in shaded areas.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Cement tiles are hand-made and will have slight color variations from tile to tile.
- Ensure that all tiles needed to complete your project are ordered together. Placing multiple orders may result in mixed lots which may result in greater than normal color variation.
- Free shipping on all orders
- 12 tiles per box
- Minimum: 8 boxes (41 square feet)
- Each box contains 12 tiles and covers exactly 5.2 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below for measuring instructions)
- Delivery time if in stock, 3-4 weeks, special order, 12-14 weeks.
- Need less than the minimum? We may be able to accommodate your request, but will need to add a freight surcharge. Contact us for a quote.
- Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email to place your special order.
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 12 tiles, which will cover exactly 5.2 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 5.2 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5.2 = 52.8. Round up and order 53 boxes which will contain 636 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.