Special Order, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Structure River Blue 7.5" Cement Breeze Block
Structure River Blue Breeze Blocks are ideal for separating and defining spaces while providing sun protection and maintaining openness, ventilation and airflow. Outdoors or indoors, breeze blocks, which are often called screen blocks, or pattern blocks, are a wonderful option for both commercial and residential projects. Please note that breeze blocks are decorative, and should not be used as structural units, such as in load bearing walls. See all Structure Breeze Block Colors See all River Blue Breeze Blocks See all Breeze Blocks
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $10.49 each -ships next business day USPS Priority Mail.
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($13.49/block, $35.19 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($11.99/block, $31.28 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($10.49/block, $27.37 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- List price: $14.99/block, $39.10 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
- Want to pickup your order at our Riverside, California warehouse? Call us for an additional discount.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, 4x4 tile layouts, covering a 30"x30" surface.
- Dimensions: 7.5"x7.5"x2.5"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs/block
- Uses: Walls, room dividers, patio areas. Please note that screen blocks are decorative, and should not be used as structural units, such as in load bearing walls.
- Colors may fade in direct sunlight.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there may be variation in color from block to block.
- Samples may be represented in a different color with a color chip of actual color.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
- Free shipping within the lower contiguous United States
- Each bundle of 12 covers 4.6 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below)
- See current stock level at the top of the page
- Available on a first-come basis
- Minimum: 34 bundles of 12 (156 SF) with free shipping offer; 1 bundle minimum if picking up from warehouse; additional shipping charges applied for less than 34 bundles - call 951-781-3000 for a quote.
- Ships from Southern California
- Delivery time in stock, 1-2 weeks, special order, 8-14 weeks
- Please review our Breeze Block Installation Instructions before starting your project.
- Sample Program: The purpose of our sample program, which we operate at a loss, is for our clients to evaluate a physical sample for a larger construction project. We may contact non-trade customers prior to sending samples to qualify your project, confirm that you are working with a licensed professional, and that our minimums and lead times match project requirements. To maximize our first-quality inventory for project orders, we may send samples with slight damage, such as chips on the corners or edges. Furthermore, we will limit the number of small breeze block samples to a total of 2, prior to providing a quotation for the planned project. Our business model does not support providing samples for other purposes, therefore, we will cancel and refund sample orders that are outside the scope of the parameters outlined.
How Many Bundles of Screen Blocks Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each bundle contains 12 blocks, which will cover exactly 4.6 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 4.6 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 4.6 = 59.8. Round up and order 60 bundles which will contain 720 blocks.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.