870 SF In Stock | Samples Available
Sonia Starling 6x3" Beveled Cement Wall Tile
Save up to 25% Sitewide
- Save 20% with code Mar20
- Orders over $3k save 25% with code Mar25
- Minimums must be met for project orders to qualify for discount
- Use code VIP5 for $5 off your sample order + free shipping
- Offer ends 3/31 at midnight Pacific time
Sonia Starling 6x3" Beveled Thin Brick Cement Wall Tile is a rectangular cast cement wall tile with a dimensional bevel around the perimeter, in a medium shade of grey. Cement tiles are hand-made and will have slight color variations from tile to tile. See all Sonia colors. See complete Thin Brick Wall Tile offering.
Pricing and Minimums:
- $2.69/tile ($21.52/SF)
- Minimum: 9 boxes of 40 (45 SF, 360 tiles)
- Avoid shipping charges and pickup at our warehouse in Riverside, CA.
- 10% overage or one extra box (whichever is greater) required. See below for calculations.
- Extra discounts may be applied to the following orders. Contact us to receive a custom quote:
- Orders over $15,000.
- Trade orders from design professionals.
Stock Levels and Shipping:
- See in-stock inventory at the top of the page. Quantities are expressed in square feet (SF). In-stock items typically ship the next business day.
- Once shipped, delivery typically takes 1-2 weeks.
- All in-stock and incoming inventory is available on a first-come basis.
- Located in Canada? Purchase our cement tiles on Wayfair.ca.
Key product information:
- Dimensions: 6"x3"x3/8"
- Uses: Walls, indoors, outdoors
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there may be variation in color from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
More Ordering information:
- Each box contains 40 tiles and covers exactly 5 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below)
- Please review our Cement Tile Installation Instructions before starting your project.
- Sample Program: The purpose of our sample program, which we operate at a loss, is for our clients to evaluate a physical sample for a design project. We may contact non-trade customers prior to sending samples to qualify your plans, confirm that you are working with a licensed professional, and that our minimums and lead times match project requirements. To maximize our first-quality inventory for project orders, we may send samples with slight damage, such as chips on the corners or edges. Furthermore, we will limit the number of large breeze block samples to a total of 1, small breeze blocks to 2, and cement tiles to 4, prior to providing a quotation for the planned project. Our business model does not support providing samples for other purposes, therefore, we will cancel and refund sample orders that are outside the scope of the parameters outlined.
How many boxes of cement tiles are needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to your order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 40 tiles, which will cover exactly 5 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 5 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5 = 55. Order 55 boxes which will contain 2200 tiles.
Please note that we require all customers to order 10% overage or one extra box, whichever is greater, to ensure that the installation can be completed, even if there are minor mishaps in shipping or on the jobsite.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Clover White 7.5" Cement Breeze Block
72 SF In Stock | 153 SF Mar | 428 SF Apr | 603 SF May | Samples Available