122 SF in Stock | 654 SF Mar | Samples Available
Rotary Grey 11.4" Cement Breeze Block
Save up to 25% Sitewide
- Save 20% with code Jan20
- Orders over $3k save 25% with code Jan25
- Minimums must be met for project orders to qualify for discount
- Use code VIP5 for $5 off your sample order + free shipping
- Offer ends 1/31
Rotary Grey Breeze Blocks are ideal for separating and defining spaces while providing sun protection and maintaining openness, ventilation and airflow. Historically known as the Empress Breeze Block, this pattern was originally designed by architect Edward Durell Stone for the expansive façade of the U.S. Embassy in India, which was completed in 1959. Outdoors or indoors, breeze blocks, which are often called screen blocks, or pattern blocks, are a wonderful option for both commercial and residential projects. Please note that breeze blocks are decorative, and should not be used as structural units, such as in load bearing walls. See all Rotary Breeze Block Colors See all Grey Breeze Blocks See all Large Breeze Blocks See all Breeze Blocks
Pricing and Minimums:
- Minimum: 5 bundles of 6 (27 SF, 30 blocks)
- Avoid shipping charges and pickup at our warehouse in Riverside, CA. Warehouse pickups do not need to meet the minimum.
- 15% overage or one extra bundle (whichever is greater) required. See below for calculations.
- Extra discounts may be applied to the following orders. Contact us to receive a custom quote:
- Orders over $15,000
- Trade programs for design professionals.
- Need less than the minimum? Contact us and we may be able to accommodate your request.
Key product information:
- Dimensions: 11.4"x11.4"x3.5"
- Weight: 17.2 lbs/block
- Uses: Walls, room dividers, patio areas. Please note that breeze blocks are decorative, and should not be used as structural units, such as in load bearing walls.
- Colors may fade in direct sunlight.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there may be variation in color from block to block.
- Samples may be represented in a different color with a color chip or actual color.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
More Ordering information:
- Each bundle of 6 covers 5.4 square feet, not including required 15% extra (see below).
- See current stock level, plus incoming stock at the top of the page.
- Available on a first-come basis.
- Delivery time in stock, 1-2 weeks, special order, 12-16 weeks
- Please review our Breeze Block Installation Instructions before starting your project.
- Sample Program: The purpose of our sample program, which we operate at a loss, is for our clients to evaluate a physical sample for a larger construction project. We may contact non-trade customers prior to sending samples to qualify your project, confirm that you are working with a licensed professional, and that our minimums and lead times match project requirements. To maximize our first-quality inventory for project orders, we may send samples with slight damage, such as chips on the corners or edges. Furthermore, we will limit the number of large breeze block samples to a total of 1, small breeze blocks to 2, and cement tiles to 4, prior to providing a quotation for the planned project. Our business model does not support providing samples for other purposes, therefore, we will cancel and refund sample orders that are outside the scope of the parameters outlined.
How many bundles of breeze blocks are needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 15% to your order by multiplying your square footage by 1.15. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.15 = 287.5.
Step 2: Each bundle contains 6 blocks, which will cover exactly 5.4 square feet. Using the example above, divide 287.5 by 5.4 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5.4 = 53.2. Round up and order 54 bundles which will contain 324 blocks.
Please note that we require all customers to order 15% overage or one extra bundle, whichever is greater, to ensure that the installation can be completed, even if there are minor mishaps in shipping or on the jobsite.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.