324 SF In Stock | Samples Available
Playacar Carbon 8" Square Cement Tile
Save up to 25% Sitewide
- Save 20% with code JUL20
- Orders over $3k save 25% with code JUL25
- Minimums must be met for project orders
- Free shipping for samples
- Offer ends 7/31
Playacar Carbon will create a unique, black and white geometric pattern across your surface. This pattern requires A and B versions of the tile. Your order will be comprised of 50% A and 50% B (a mirror image of A). Each tile is hand-pressed.
Pricing and Minimums:
- $11.49/tile ($26.52/SF)
- Minimum: 3 bundles of 24 (31.2 SF, 72 tiles)
- 10% overage or one extra box (whichever is greater) required. See below for calculations.
- Extra discounts may be applied to the following orders. Contact us to receive a custom quote:
- Orders over $5000.
- Trade orders from design professionals.
Stock Levels and Shipping:
- See in-stock and incoming inventory at the top of the page. Quantities are expressed in square feet (SF).
- In-stock items typically ship the next business day.
- Unsold incoming inventory is listed with the expected arrival months
- Special orders may have up to a 16 week lead time.
- Once shipped, delivery typically takes 3-4 weeks.
- All in-stock and incoming inventory is available on a first-come basis.
Key product information:
- Dimensions: 8"x8"x5/8"
- Weight: 3 lbs/tile
- Uses: Floors, walls, indoors, outdoors
- Blue and green colors may fade in direct sunlight.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there may be variation in color from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
More Ordering information:
- Each bundle of 24 covers 10.4 square feet, not including required 10% extra (see below).
- Custom colors: Any of our designs can be produced in our palette of over 100 colors. A surcharge will be applied to custom orders under 360 tile units.
- Custom designs: A custom mold charge of $300-500 will be applied per design iteration, and a below minimum surcharge will be applied to orders of fewer than 720 tile units.
- Please review our Cement Tile Installation Instructions before starting your project.
- Sample Program: The purpose of our sample program, which we operate at a loss, is for our clients to evaluate a physical sample for a design project. We may contact non-trade customers prior to sending samples to qualify your plans, confirm that you are working with a licensed professional, and that our minimums and lead times match project requirements. To maximize our first-quality inventory for project orders, we may send samples with slight damage, such as chips on the corners or edges. Furthermore, we will limit the number of large breeze block samples to a total of 1, small breeze blocks to 2, and cement tiles to 4, prior to providing a quotation for the planned project. Our business model does not support providing samples for other purposes, therefore, we will cancel and refund sample orders that are outside the scope of the parameters outlined.
How many boxes of cement tiles are needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each bundle contains 72 tiles, which will cover exactly 10.4 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 10.4 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 10.4 = 26.4. Round up and order 27 bundle which will contain 636 tiles.
Please note that we require all customers to order 10% overage or one extra box, whichever is greater, to ensure that the installation can be completed, even if there are minor mishaps in shipping or on the jobsite.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.