140 SF In Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Origami 8" Square Cement Tile - Promenade
Origami geometric cement tiles in color Promenade are designed to be laid out in a wide variety of repeating or random patterns. Each tile is hand-pressed. This combination of white and a mid-tone grey will blend in with many modern settings. Origami was designed by Karin Jeske and available exclusively from Tesselle. See all Origami colors.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $6.99 each -ships next business day USPS Priority
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($8.99/tile, $20.67 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($7.99/tile, $18.37 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($6.99/tile, $16.08 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $9.99/tile, $22.98 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
- Want to pickup an in-stock order at our Anaheim warehouse? Call us for an additional discount code.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, 4x4 tile layouts
- Dimensions: 8"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors in shaded areas.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile.
- Free shipping
- Each box contains 12 tiles and covers exactly 5.2 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below)
- In-stock orders
- Choose Box of 12 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- See current stock level at the top of the page
- Available on a first-come basis
- Minimum: 1 box
- Ships from Southern California
- Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
- If ordering this color combination in greater than our stock quantity, lead time will be 8-10 weeks, and tiles will be shipped direct from our factory.
- Special orders:
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 12 tiles, which will cover exactly 5.2 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 5.2 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5.2 = 52.8. Round up and order 53 boxes which will contain 636 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.
This pattern is a Tesselle Original Design, protected by national and international copyright and registered in the ACID design databank.