693 SF In Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
La Spada Spiralli 8" Square Cement Tile
La Spada Spiralli will create a unique, black and white organic pattern across your surface. This pattern requires A and B versions of the tile. Your order will be comprised of 50% A and 50% B (a mirror image of A). Each tile is hand-pressed.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $7.69 each -ships next business day USPS Priority
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($9.89/tile, $22.74 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($8.79/tile, $20.22 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($7.69/tile, $17.69 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $10.99/tile, $25.28 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, 4x4 tile layout
- Dimensions: 8"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
- Free shipping
- Each bundle contains 24 tiles and covers exactly 10.4 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below)
- In-stock orders
- Choose Bundle of 24 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- See current stock level at the top of the page
- Available on a first-come basis
- Minimum: 3 bundles
- Ships from Mexico
- Delivery time: 3-4 weeks
- If ordering this color combination in greater than our stock quantity, lead time will be 8-10 weeks, and tiles will be shipped direct from our factory.
- Special orders:
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each bundle contains 24 tiles, which will cover exactly 10.4 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 10.4 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 10.4 = 26.4. Round up and order 27 bundles which will contain 648 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.