Special Order, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Honeycomb Cliffside 9x8" Hexagonal Cement Tile
Honeycomb Hexagonal cement tiles in color Cliffside are designed to create a two tone hexagonal design. Each tile is hand-pressed. The color combination of terra cotta and brown will bring natural drama to many indoor or outdoor spaces. Honeycomb is available exclusively from Tesselle. See all Honeycomb colors.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $6.99 each -ships next business day USPS Priority
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($8.99/tile, $24.27 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($7.99/tile, $21.57 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($6.99/tile, $18.87 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $9.99/tile, $26.97 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders call for a custom quote
- Want to pickup an in-stock order at our Anaheim warehouse? Call us for an additional discount code.
Got a question or a special request? Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, 32"x32" tile layouts
- Dimensions: 9"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors. Bright and dark colors may fade in direct sunlight. Not recommended for outdoor installations where the temperature falls below freezing.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile, and within each tile; this is considered a part of the natural beauty of this product.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
- Free shipping
- Each box contains 12 tiles and covers exactly 4.4 square feet, not including recommended 10% overage (see below)
- Special orders:
- Choose Box of 12 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- Minimum: 6 boxes
- Ships from Southern California
- Delivery time: 8-12 weeks
- Ensure that all tiles needed to complete your project are ordered together. Placing multiple orders may result in mixed lots which may result in greater than normal color variation.
- This pattern can be customized in any color combination from our palette. You can order 2"x2" color reference samples here.
- Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email to place your special order.
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 12 tiles, which will cover exactly 4.4 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 4.4 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5.2 = 62.5. Round up and order 63 boxes which will contain 756 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.
This pattern is a Tesselle Original Design, protected by national and international copyright and registered in the ACID design databank.