289 SF In Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Belvedere Abbey 9x8" Hexagonal Cement Tile
Belvedere Abbey Cement Tiles combine to create several exciting geometric layout options across your surface. Choose the "Belvedere + Solid" which mixes in solid tiles as 1/7 of the assortment and creates a pattern of large scale hexagons (if you don't order a number of boxes divisible by 7, be sure to order an extra box of Onyx 2000 Hexagons) or "Belvedere Only" to create the other patterns shown. If you would like to specify a different ratio, please contact us at 951-781-3000 for a custom quote.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $7.69 each -ships next business day USPS Priority
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($9.89/tile, $26.70 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($8.79/tile, $23.73 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($7.69/tile, $20.76 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $10.99/tile, $29.67 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
- Want to pickup an in-stock order at our Laredo, TX warehouse? Call us for an additional discount code.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Belvedere Abbey Tile, Belvedere + Solid Layout (large hexagon), Onyx 2000 Hexagon, several Belvedere Only layouts.
- Dimensions: 8"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors in shaded areas.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
- Free shipping on all orders, within the 48 contiguous states (minimum must be met).
- Each box contains 12 tiles and covers exactly 4.4 square feet, not including recommended 10% overage (see below for instructions to calculate the number of boxes you need)
- In-stock orders
- See current and incoming stock at the top of the page.
- Choose Box of 12 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- Minimum: 7 boxes (36 square feet)
- Ships from Laredo, TX
- Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
- Need more than we have in stock?
- You can order more than we have in stock. Once we receive your order, we will contact you to give you an estimated delivery date, which is typically 10-14 weeks.
- Need less than the minimum?
- Contact us for a custom quote or to arrange pickup at our warehouse in Riverside, California at no extra charge.
- Special orders:
- This pattern can be customized in any color combination from our palette.
- Delivery time: 10-14 weeks
- Contact us to place your special order.
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 12 tiles, which will cover exactly 4.4 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 4.4 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 4.4 = 62.5. Round up and order 63 boxes which will contain 756 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.
This pattern is a Tesselle Original Design, protected by national and international copyright and registered in the ACID design databank.