35 SF In Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Safari Rain 9"x8" Hexagonal Cement Tile
Safari Hexagonal Cement Tiles in color Rain are designed to be laid out randomly, and are inspired by the always classic leopard spot design. Each tile is hand-pressed. The grey and white color combination will add pizzaz to any room, ranging from classic to modern. Safari was designed by Karin Jeske, and is available exclusively from Tesselle. Click here to see all Safari colors.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $6.99 each -ships next business day USPS Priority
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($8.99/tile, $24.27 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($7.99/tile, $21.57 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($6.99/tile, $18.87 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $9.99/tile, $26.97 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders call for a custom quote
- Want to pickup an in-stock order at our Ontario, California warehouse? Call us for an additional discount code.
Got a question or a special request? Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, 32"x32" tile layouts
- Dimensions: 9"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors. Bright and dark colors may fade in direct sunlight. Not recommended for outdoor installations where the temperature falls below freezing.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile, and within each tile; this is considered a part of the natural beauty of this product.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
- Free shipping
- Each box contains 12 tiles and covers exactly 4.4 square feet, not including recommended 10% overage (see below)
- In-stock orders
- Choose Box of 12 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- See current stock level at the top of the page
- Available on a first-come basis
- Minimum: 1 box
- Ships from Southern California
- Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
- If ordering this color combination in greater than our stock quantity, lead time will be 8-10 weeks, and tiles will be shipped direct from our factory.
- Ensure that all tiles needed to complete your project are ordered together. Placing multiple orders may result in mixed lots which may result in greater than normal color variation.
- Special orders:
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 12 tiles, which will cover exactly 4.4 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 4.4 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5.2 = 62.5. Round up and order 63 boxes which will contain 756 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.
This pattern is a Tesselle Original Design, protected by national and international copyright and registered in the ACID design databank.