124 SF In Stock, Samples Available
Safari 9"x8" Hexagonal Cement Tile - Rain
Safari Hexagonal Cement Tiles in color Rain are designed to be laid out randomly, and are inspired by the always classic leopard spot design. Each tile is hand-pressed. The grey and white color combination will add pizzaz to any room, ranging from classic to modern. Safari was designed by Karin Jeske, and is available exclusively from Tesselle.
Buy More, Save More Sitewide!
- Spend $1000 - Save 5% - code save5
- Spend $2000 - Save 10% - code save10
- Spend $3000 - Save 15% - code save15
- For larger or commercial orders, call for a custom quote.
Got a question or a special request? Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email.
Key product information:
- $18.87 per square foot
- Pictured: Single tile, 32"x32" tile layouts
- Dimensions: 9"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile.
- Samples ship for free (limit one sample per design)
- $299 flat shipping fee per order for full boxes
- 12 tiles per box
- Each box contains 12 tiles and covers exactly 4.4 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below)
- In-stock orders
- Choose Box of 12 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- See current stock level at the top of the page
- Available on a first-come basis
- Minimum: 1 box
- Ships from Southern California
- Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
- If ordering this color combination in greater than our stock quantity, lead time will be 8-10 weeks, and tiles will be shipped direct from our factory.
- Special orders:
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 12 tiles, which will cover exactly 4.4 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 4.4 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5.2 = 62.5. Round up and order 63 boxes which will contain 756 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.
This pattern is a Tesselle Original Design, protected by national and international copyright and registered in the ACID design databank.