66 SF in Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Celestia Castello 9x8" Hexagonal Terrazzo Cement Tile
Celestia Castello is designed to create a luxurious, chunky terrazzo look across your surface. This pattern will match up in any orientation, and is intended to be laid out randomly. Each tile is hand-pressed. This grey and white terrazzo color combination will complement many interior and exterior spaces. Celestia was designed by Karin Jeske and is available exclusively from Tesselle. See all Celestia colors. See all Terrazzo tiles.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $7.69 each -ships next business day USPS Priority
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($9.89/tile, $26.70 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($8.79/tile, $23.73 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($7.69/tile, $20.76 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $10.99/tile, $29.63 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
- Want to pickup an in-stock order at our Ontario, California warehouse? Call us for an additional discount code.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, various layouts covering a 32" square area.
- Dimensions: 9"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors in shaded areas.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
- Free shipping
- Each box contains 12 tiles and covers exactly 4.4 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below)
- In-stock orders
- Choose Box of 12 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- See current stock level at the top of the page
- Available on a first-come basis
- Minimum: 1 box
- Ships from Southern California
- Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
- If ordering this color combination in greater than our stock quantity, lead time will be 8-10 weeks, and tiles will be shipped direct from our factory.
- Special orders:
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 12 tiles, which will cover exactly 4.4 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 4.4 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5.2 = 62.5. Round up and order 63 boxes which will contain 756 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.