132 SF in Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Metro Lovina 8 x 2.5" Black Terrazzo Cement Subway Tile
Metro Lovina is a rectangular terrazzo subway tile. Each tile is hand-pressed. This black terrazzo color will add sophistication in any room or outdoor space. See all Metro colors. See all terrazzo tiles.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $3.69 each -ships next business day USPS Priority
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($3.32/tile, $23.91 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($2.95/tile, $21.24 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($2.58/tile, $18.57 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $3.69/tile, $26.57 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
- Want to pickup an in-stock order at our Ontario, California warehouse? Call us for an additional discount code.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, 3 tile layout, 32" square layout
- Dimensions: 8"x2.5"x1/2"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors in shaded areas.
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
- Free shipping
- Each box contains 48 tiles and covers exactly 6.6 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below)
- In-stock orders
- Choose Box of 12 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- See current stock level at the top of the page
- Available on a first-come basis
- Minimum: 1 box
- Ships from Southern California
- Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
- If ordering this color combination in greater than our stock quantity, lead time will be 8-10 weeks, and tiles will be shipped direct from our factory.
- Special orders:
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 48 tiles, which will cover exactly 6.6 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 5.2 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 6.6 = 41.6. Round up and order 42 boxes which will contain 2016 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.