31 SF In Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Jaspé Indigo 8" Square Cement Tile
Jaspé cement tiles in color Indigo offers a subtle stripe effect that can create a variety of textural effects. Each tile is hand-pressed. The Indigo color combination, which includes mid tone and dark blues offers a beautiful backdrop for both interiors and exteriors. Jaspé was designed by Karin Jeske and available exclusively from Tesselle.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $7.69 each -ships next business day USPS Priority
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($9.89/tile, $22.74 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($8.79/tile, $20.22 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($7.69/tile, $17.69 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $10.99/tile, $25.28 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
- Want to pickup an in-stock order at our Riverside, California warehouse? Call us for an additional discount code.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, 4x4 tile layouts
- Dimensions: 8"x8"x5/8"
- Uses: Floors, walls and countertops, indoors or outdoors in shaded areas (colors may fade in direct sunlight).
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
- Free shipping on all orders, within the 48 contiguous states (minimum must be met).
- Each box contains 12 tiles and covers exactly 5.2 square feet, not including recommended 10% overage (see below for instructions to calculate the number of boxes you need)
- In-stock orders
- See current and incoming stock at the top of the page.
- Choose Box of 12 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- Minimum: 7 boxes
- Ships from Southern California
- Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
- Need more than we have in stock?
- You can order more than we have in stock. Once we receive your order, we will contact you to give you an estimated delivery date, which is typically 10-14 weeks.
- Need less than the minimum?
- Contact us to arrange pickup at our warehouse in Riverside, California at no additional charge.
- Order as little as 1 box on Wayfair.com
- Shipments to Canada: order on Wayfair.ca
- Special orders:
- This pattern can be customized in any color combination from our palette.
- Delivery time: 10-14 weeks
- Contact us to place your special order.
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 12 tiles, which will cover exactly 5.2 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 5.2 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 5.2 = 52.8. Round up and order 53 boxes which will contain 636 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.
This pattern is a Tesselle Original Design, protected by national and international copyright and registered in the ACID design databank.