Clover Cement Screen Block, Available in 7 Colors
Clover Cement Screen Blocks, are available in 7 colors, are ideal for separating and defining spaces while providing sun protection and maintaining openness, ventilation and airflow. See all Screen Blocks.
Outdoors or indoors, Screen Blocks, which are sometimes called Breeze Blocks or Pattern Blocks, are a wonderful option for both commercial and residential projects. Please note that screen blocks are decorative, and should not be used as structural units, such as in load bearing walls.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $5.99 each -ships next business day USPS Priority
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30
- Add discount code during checkout.
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
- Want to pickup an in-stock order at our Anaheim warehouse? Call us for an additional discount code.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, 4x4 tile layouts, covering a 32"x32" surface, some combining Clover with Petal.
- Dimensions: 8"x8"x2.6"
- Uses: Walls, room dividers, patio areas. Please note that screen blocks are decorative, and should not be used as structural units, such as in load bearing walls.
- Colors may fade in direct sunlight.
- Because of the hand-made nature of this product, there will be variation in color and pattern from tile to tile.
- Click here to read California Proposition 65 Disclosure
- Free shipping
- Each box contains 4 tiles and covers exactly 1.7 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below)
- Ordering information
- Choose Box of 4 from menu above and select quantity of boxes in cart
- See current stock level at the top of the page
- Available on a first-come basis
- Minimum in stock: 1 box, special order 100 boxes
- Ships from Southern California
- Delivery time in stock, 1-2 weeks, special order, 8-14 weeks
- If ordering this color combination in greater than our stock quantity, lead time will be 8-14 weeks, and blocks will be shipped direct from our factory.
How Many Boxes of Screen Blocks Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 4 blocks, which will cover exactly 1.7 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 1.7 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 1.7 = 161.7. Round up and order 162 boxes which will contain 648 blocks.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.