218 SF In Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Acadia White 9.25x3" Dimensional Cement Wall Tile
Acadia White 9.25x3" Dimensional Thin Brick Cement Wall Tile is a rectangular cast cement wall tile with a dimensional oval, in a soft, clean shade of white. Cement tiles are hand-made and will have slight color variations from tile to tile. See all Acadia colors. See complete Thin Brick Wall Tile offering.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $2.79 each - limit one per customer per pattern
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($3.59/tile, $19.39 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($3.19/tile, $17.22 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($2.79/tile, $15.08 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $3.99/tile, $21.54 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
Got a question or a special request? Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Multiple tiles, tiles in repeat covering a 32"x32" surface
- Dimensions: 9.25"x3"x3/8"
- Uses: Walls
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Cement tiles are hand-made and will have slight color variations from tile to tile.
- Ensure that all tiles needed to complete your project + 10% overage are ordered together. Placing multiple orders may result in mixed lots which may result in greater than normal color variation.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Minimum: 12 boxes (44 square feet)
- Each box contains 20 tiles and covers exactly 3.7 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below for measuring instructions)
- Ships from Riverside, CA
- Delivery time if in stock, 1-2 weeks, special order, 16 weeks.
- Need less than the minimum? We may be able to accommodate your request, but will need to add a freight surcharge. Contact us for a quote.
- Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email to place your special order.
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 20 tiles, which will cover exactly 3.7 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 3.7 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 3.7 = 74.3. Round up and order 74 boxes which will contain 1480 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.