296 SF In Stock, Samples Available, Free Shipping
Elon Candlelight 8 x2.5" Elongated Hex Cement Wall Tile
Elon Candlelight is an elongated hexagonal cement wall tile in a a soft, yellow-based white color. See complete Thin Brick Wall Tile offering
FREE SHIPPING on all orders* + Buy More, Save More! *Details
- Sample: $1.39 each - limit one per customer per pattern
- Spend $1000 - Save 10% - code 1000-10 ($1.79/tile, $18.84 per square foot)
- Spend $2000 - Save 20% - code 2000-20 ($1.59/tile, $16.74 per square foot)
- Spend $3000 - Save 30% - code 3000-30 ($1.39/tile, $14.65 per square foot)
- Add discount code during checkout.
- Less than $1000 - $1.99/tile, $20.93 per square foot
- For larger/commercial orders, call for a custom quote
Got a question or a special request? Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email.
Key product information:
- Pictured: Single tile, tiles in repeat covering a 32"x32" surface
- Dimensions: 8" x 2.5" x 3/8"
- Uses: Walls
- Please review the installation and care instructions before ordering.
- Cement tiles are hand-made and will have slight color variations from tile to tile.
- Ensure that all tiles needed to complete your project + 10% overage are ordered together. Placing multiple orders may result in mixed lots which may result in greater than normal color variation.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Minimum: 12 boxes (46 square feet)
- Each box contains 40 tiles and covers exactly 3.8 square feet, not including recommended 10% extra (see below for measuring instructions)
- Ships from Riverside, CA
- Delivery time if in stock, 1-2 weeks, special order, 16 weeks.
- Need less than the minimum? We may be able to accommodate your request, but will need to add a freight surcharge. Contact us for a quote.
- Call us at 951-781-3000 or send an email to place your special order.
How Many Boxes of Tile Are Needed for your project?
Step 1: Determine the square footage you are covering. Click here for a square footage calculator. Add 10% to you order by multiplying your square footage by 1.1. Example: if your actual square footage is 250, multiply 250 x 1.1 = 275.
Step 2: Each box contains 40 tiles, which will cover exactly 3.8 square feet. Using the example above, divide 275 by 3.8 and round up to the next whole number. 275 / 3.8 = 72.3. Round up and order 73 boxes which will contain 2920 tiles.
Call us if you have any questions at 951-781-3000.